Why Not Invest With Us and Double Your Earnings????

Why Not Invest With Us and Double Your Earnings????

Why Not Invest With Us and Double Your Earnings????

I'm an Investment Consultant from American Shares and Investment. We are helping people to invest in right way, help them earn in stocks, Bonds, etc..I have got a small story to tell.....

Image result for image of stock market

Story:

Story Of Anil Grand-Son Started Earning At The Age of 6:

I was just sipping tea in the near-by tea stall. When I was just thinking of something else, a friend came from behind and tapped my shoulder. I looked up and saw an old friend of mine, who was working in Railways, and now living a retired life. His name is Anil. I stood up in respect and said "Hello". He replied back with a big "Hallo".

Then I asked him, what he is doing here??? He mentioned me, a retiree from Railways. Then i ordered tea for him and talked for a few minutes about Politics, Cricket, Retirement Life and much more.

In between, Anil mentioned me that he wants to know about Investments. I joked him and said,  you have retired and why do you want more money?? The reason being is that, retirees get a big chunk of money when retires and also get monthly pension till they die...

Anil told me that he want to invest for his Grand-Son.  Investing for Grand-son means the responsibility are many:-

Image result for image of education cost

1. Education

2. College Education

3. Medical 

4. Buy House or Assets

5. Buy A Car

6. Foreign Trip

For more stories, click here:
americaninvestmentandshares.blogspot.in/2018/05/why-not-invest-with-us-and-double-your.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buy Genus Power As Its Going For New High

Aboutme.SubinCricket-Virat Kohli's India Tamed Steve Smith Australians

Who opposed demonetization - mamta banerjee